Monday, January 14, 2013

About Me

Hello all!

My name is Victoria and I am starting out on my G.A.P.S. diet journey. I'm in my first month on the full diet and am having a great time going through all these recipes that I'm finding everywhere, in addition to making up my own!

I have been making homemade/handmade everything since I was a little girl which you can read about on my Rediscovering Heirlooms blog here. Because of this love of doing everything myself, I'm really getting into testing new recipes every week!

So, I thought I would share them here.

Seeing so many people know that they need to be on the G.A.P.S. diet but just can't seem to make it stick really makes me sad. I have been fighting candida for 4 years now and finally just found G.A.P.S. - only 1 month in and my symptoms are 85% GONE!

This diet works miracles and I am SO thankful to have found it... thanks to my dad and husband who read everything they can get their hands on!

If you don't know about the G.A.P.S. diet, read about it here.

Anyway, through this blog I want to show that you can stay on G.A.P.S. and still have cookies and hot chocolate (with homemade marshmallows... seriously, I have the recipe... Marsh. Mallows. O.O).

Buckle up... this test kitchen just took off!

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment