Here are the results!
Recipe -1 1/4 cup almond flour
5 tbsp psyllium husk powder (flax won't work)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
2 whole eggs
1 cup warm water
1. Pre-heat oven to 300 and line sheet with parchment.
2. Mix dry ingredients together until well combined.
3. Add eggs to form thick mix.
4. Add water and mix until thick again. This step may take a few minutes, but it will thicken!
5. Quickly form into small, flat discs and bake! Don't be tempted to make them too big... they rise a lot!
6. Bake for 90 minutes.
The raw mix texture is very similar to cornbread, but shockingly it rises into these beautiful bread rolls!
I think these would be great for sandwiches/burgers! I have a batch of bacon that I am going to use for BLTs tonight... we'll see how it goes! I will post pictures of the results! :-)